BUYING A WIRELESS ROUTER. WIRELESS ROUTER
BUYING A WIRELESS ROUTER. LOGITECH CORDLESS INTERNET HANDSET USB VOIP WIRELESS PHONE.
Buying A Wireless Router
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- (buy) bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- (buy) obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping"
Quote by the American actress Bo Derek.
I've been feeling seriously down the last couple of days. But today I got to live like a normal person.
I got up early, did the laundry. I mistakingly used detergent as rinse, but I survived. The rinse I had bought the other day turned out to be liquid detergent. But it was of that "100% allergy free" stuff, so it could have been a lot worse I guess.
Then I got a ride to the big electronic stores and I bought myself a wireless router! I also bought a chocolate bar, Coca Cola Light (love it!) and some vegetables.
The router works perfectly. And being on WLAN is sweeeet, because it makes my Ghost Hunters obsession so much easier. I have it running from YouTube in the background practically all the time. I love that show! And I'm almost always on my MacBook, moving it around in the apartment.
Right now I feel _a little_ better actually. I feel a little more like a normal person.
I'm watching Family Guy (s05e02) now, and I'm actually laughing! The stuff in the Coca Cola _might_ have something to do with all this though.
The New Router
I don't usually buy extended warranties but I've gone through two wireless routers in less than a year so I've changed brands and added the insurance. At least it's prettier than the old one. Let's see what happens next.
If you're in my neighborhood, look for a wireless net named 'Lulu'. Call and I'll give you the access code.
laptop wireless modem
wireless for desktop
wireless audio extender
wireless access point switch
page plus prepaid wireless
how to connect 2 laptops wirelessly
wave wireless keyboard