SCOSCHE IPTRNSX WIRELESS FM TRANSMITTER : WIRELESS FM TRANSM
Scosche iptrnsx wireless fm transmitter : Wireless fan switch.
Scosche Iptrnsx Wireless Fm Transmitter
- An FM transmitter is a portable device that plugs into the headphone jack or proprietary output port of a portable audio or video device, such as a portable media player, CD player, or satellite radio system.
- Transmits audio (turn by turn directions, MP3 music, etc) on a low power radio signal that you can pick up on your standard car radio to listen to through your normal stereo speakers.
- a device which broadcasts a signal by radio waves from the sound source to a receiver worn by the listener. Sound may be transmitted over a several hundred feet and can pass through physical obstructions.
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- Scosche Industries began in 1980 as a research and consulting company for other manufacturers. Founded in the garage of Roger and Scotia Alves, their initial business goal was to provide both the novice and professional installer with the most up-to-date information on installation techniques
Motorola FMT50D FM Transmitter
Motorola FMT50D FM Transmitter, Galvin Manufacturing Corporation. Deluxe. Radio Equipment Service Record from October 31, 1949(10-31-49) through May 22, 1963(5-22-63)
Monster FM Transmitter
This is my Monster FM Transmitter. It plugs into the earphone jack of my iPod and into my lighter jack in the truck.
wireless hard drive server
logitech performance laser wireless mouse
d link wireless usb adapter dwl 122
wireless digital tv receiver
wireless laser notebook mouse 6000
aitech wireless cable tv extender
how to make wireless internet connection
wireless health monitor
wireless to wired router
wireless printer interface